Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Tangled Web

8 x 10 Pastel matted and framed to 14 x 16
$140 plus shipping
email: macary1@maine.rr.com

Another view of the same scene, I am a little worried about posting, I'm afraid my artwork time is limited these days. I am preparing to go to Florida for the month of March, so all my time is going into getting ready and organizing things here so they will run smoothly. I am nervous about leaving for so long, but am also very excited. It is a trial for the future to see where and how my husband and I will like to spend winters as he slows down his work schedule. I plan on bringing supplies with me, but I can already feel the frustration with the need to paint but not being able to. Somehow I will balance things I guess, hopefully be inspired by new environment and get to see a lot of new art in a different part of the country. I will try to be diligent!