Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Key West sculptures

This was Jack and the Beanstock size!!!!!

Outdoor sculptures
I made it to Key West, and I am enjoying it very much. I have been riding a bike and walking everywhere, seeing a million paintings to be painted in my mind. I have not done any artwork yet, but hope to get some accomplished, eventually. I have however, been viewing a lot of artwork every where, as these sculptures here outside. There is a whole array of these, keeping all us tourists amused and entertained. This was a play on Matisses' Dancers, very clever and very well done. When walking among these, with other people around it was hard to figure sometimes who was real and who was a statue.
I spent a day walking thru an outdoor art show, and have just seen more modern sculptures on a beach path. I will be posting more of these. My art blog is going to become a journal of sorts, it is a very lively colorful spot here, with great food and constant activity. I hope my creativity is stimulated with new vision. Hope you are all painting and keeping busy!!